Same Day Crowns in Ramsey NJ
Some recent technological advancements have allowed us at AV Dental to introduce cutting edge technology that has been specifically made to benefit you. Combining CAD/CAM with a 3D printer allows us to give you a lot more choices and offer plenty of flexibility for your dental health.
We can create single-unit custom parts with extremely high accuracy to very small measurements, which makes the technology perfect for dental use. By making use of metal-free materials and combining them with a 3D printer, we can create inlays, bridges, crowns, veneers, abutments and on-lays.
Benefits of same day crowns and 3D dentistry
- Everything is custom designed for your specific needs and requirements
- 3D printed, CAD/CAM designed restorations are much more durable than any of the alternatives
- 3D printed, CAD/CAM designed restorations look much more natural than other alternatives
- There is absolutely no need for impressions that can get unpleasant – you don’t have to bite into goop that may be uncomfortable or messy
- The appliances will fit perfectly, and there’s no need for fitting sessions that can get lengthy, or multiple visits to your dentist
- Since our in-house team makes the custom appliance here at our office, you’re saving money as there is no need for outsourcing
How does the same day crowns service work?
Our CAD/CAM computer will display a 3D custom image of your tooth, as well as the problematic area, obtained by capturing the area digitally with an optical scanner. Or, we can scan the images from a traditional model if you’ve already had impressions taken. Then, we create your custom restoration with a 3D printer that’s loaded with dental polymers, creating the object from the inside out.
Contact our dental office at AV Dental in Jersey City, NJ, to see how you can benefit from 3D printing.